Want a backpack that adapts to your day? From flexible interiors to detachable modules, these modular options adapt to your business.
You do so many things throughout the day: commuting, working, going to the gym, and meeting friends after hours. And these situations each require a different bag. Or do they? One may be all you need when you have one of these modular backpacks for everyday life.
Related: Modern Travel Gadgets of 2022 You Need for Your Next Vacation
No need to change bags between work and the gym with the MODJUL collection of modular backpacks. Its pocket and loop system offers almost endless carrying combinations.
And if you want a modular bag that fits your sustainable lifestyle, consider the Adolfo Dominguez Recycled Polyester Modular Backpack. Its shoulder straps are made of recycled polyester and the side compartments convert into smaller bags.
With backpacks like these, your day is about to get a whole lot easier because you won’t have to switch bags all the time.
1. The MODJL modular backpack collection is the bag you need for any situation, from the office to the gym and from your meeting to your getaway.
Want a bag that fits your day perfectly? Opt for the MODJL modular backpack collection. In fact, with 5,000,000 combinations and mods like Original, Slim Pouch, Shoulder Strap and Big Pouch, you’re ready for anything.
Pre-order it for $49.06 on Kickstarter.
2. The MX-GEAR SLIDER PACK modular utility backpack has 8 different styles, from high capacity backpack to small shoulder bag.
With the MX-GEAR SLIDER PACK modular utility backpack, you get many carrying styles. It functions as a backpack, messenger bag, fanny pack, etc. Thanks to its versatility, it’s one of our favorite backpacks for everyday life.
Pre-order it for $329 on Kickstarter.
3. The Marmansk AirFlip Pop-Up lightweight modular bag is ideal for everything from city walks to outdoor adventures with its 3 modules.
Consider the lightweight Marmansk AirFlip Pop-Up Modular Bag for a backpack you can take anywhere. Thanks to its resistant and waterproof fabric, it resists showers and splashes. In addition, the 3 modules include a mini-cross bag, a technical laptop sleeve and a tote bag.
Get it for $69.90 from the official site.
4. The Modular backpack in recycled polyester Adolfo Dominguez is a sustainable transportation option. The side compartments form an auxiliary bag.
Get a backpack that keeps sustainability in mind with the Modular backpack in recycled polyester Adolfo Dominguez. Its removable side straps are made of recycled polyester. Plus, the side pockets pull out of the main bag and become additional carry options, making this one of the smartest modular backpacks for everyday life.
Get it for $319 on the official website.
5. The Peak Design Everyday Backpack features 3 configurable FlexFold dividers that keep your gear protected and organized, not bunched up at the bottom.
If you’re looking for a backpack that keeps you organized, consider the Peak Design Everyday Backpack. Its 3 interior dividers are configurable and allow you to accommodate up to a 15″ laptop, documents or a tablet. It is also suitable for necessities such as your lunch, jacket, keys, sunglasses and wallet.
Get it for $259.95 on the official website.
6. The Harber London Leather Backpack looks chic and has modular font inserts, so you can detach your essentials and take them anywhere.
Carry your essentials smartly with the Harber London Leather Backpack. It is made of full-grain cowhide leather, fits 13-16 inch laptops and has an integrated tablet pocket. In addition, the front panels come off.
Get it for $772 on the official website.
7. The Crazy Ants Tactical Military Backpack is a military-style backpack with an incredibly rugged design and plenty of gear-carrying options.
Designed to stand up to the rigors of your daily life and beyond, the Crazy Ants Tactical Military Backpack gives you a range of storage options. In addition, the bag can hold 3 days of equipment at full capacity.
Get it for $55.99 on Amazon.
8. The Prima Frontier System includes modular components and adaptable storage like a padded laptop sleeve and camera case.
the Prima border system is popular for its high quality materials and durable design. Meanwhile, the 3 compartments make it one of the best modular backpacks for your daily life.
Get it for $289 on the official website.
9. The Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II Modular Backpack is customizable inside and out. It keeps gear, including photography gear, organized.
Ideal for photographers or photography enthusiasts, the Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II Modular Backpack keeps your gear protected and organized. Interior dividers are flexible and adaptive.
Get it for $204.72 on Amazon.
10. The Citadel of Black Embers R2 offers a clean, modern design ideal for urban living. It has an IPX06 waterproof rating, so it can go anywhere.
Get around your city without worrying about the weather when you have the Citadel of Black Embers R2. Its waterproof rating means rain won’t bother it. Meanwhile, there are several accessories you can add for greater versatility.
Get it for $225 on the official website.
All in all, these cool modular backpacks give you easier carrying options. Do you own one of these backpacks? Tell us about your experience in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Eatingand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜